Ensemble of Gene Signatures Reveals Novel Biomarkers in Colon Cancer: the statistical data analysis strategy
In this page are collected the data (R-workspace) files and the pipeline of the statistical analysis (pdf file) for the new biomarkers in colon-rectal cancer.
265492 CF6KH4VM items 1 harvard1 default asc
Pagnotta, S. M. et al. (2013) ‘Ensemble of gene signatures identifies novel biomarkers in colorectal cancer activated through PPARγ and TNFα signaling’, PloS one, 8(8), p. e72638. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0072638.
- pipeline of the statistical strategy of analysis (pdf)
- the data from GSE17536 and GSE17537 arranged for the analysis (R-workspace, about 100Mb)
- the results of the seed-genes search step (R-workspace, about 100Mb)
- the results of the signatures search step (R-workspace)
- summary table of the signatures (xls file, probe sets version)
- differentially expressed genes at level two (csv file)
- list of genes to be used tu run DAVID (csv file)